Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Red Wolf Farm Pumpkin Patch!

On October 19th...we visited Red Wolf Farm... One of my favorite Pumpkin Patches!

Taking the tractor ride up to the patch! I love that Ryder wanted to hold my hand.
Greeted by Red Wolf himself!!

Inflatable fun!!

They even had a carnival slide this year!
These tractors only half work but the boys get so excited about them anyway!
I think the corn barrels are def their favorite!
Filling up their shoes!
Fastest slide ever!
 

I picked the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

Actually I picked the two cutest pumpkins in the patch!

Heading back with their pumpkins!

They wanted to paint them when we got home.

So they did....and I call that another perfect Fall day with my favorite people!!

Happy Fall Y'all!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: