Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday Party and Play Date

Saturday, Maddox was excited to go to Chuck E Cheese’s for his preschool/church friend Isaac’s Birthday Party.  This was only Maddox’s second time at CEC.  He loves it!  I didn’t love it the first time I took him but this time around was so much better.  Ryder was so much younger last time and I felt like I couldn’t keep up with both boys.  My Mom was also with us this time so an extra pair of eyes is super helpful!!

_MG_4570_MG_4573

Shooting some hoops!!

IMG_4582IMG_4584

_MG_4589

Noah’s Ark

_MG_4590

Tea Cup

_MG_4613

Ryder gave skee ball his all but bless his little heart…he’s just not quite old enough to be playing.

_MG_4624

Football Game

IMG_4585

Beautiful Mommy!

IMG_4629

Time for pizza!!

_MG_4634

The adorable birthday boy!!

Today we had a fun play date at the splash pad with Kali and Liam.

_MG_4649

I’m pretty sure she is one of the prettiest little girls ever!!

_MG_4655

Liam and Ryder taking a break for a cheese and cracker snack!

_MG_4657_MG_4660

Maddox didn’t want to stop long enough to eat his snack so he took it with him in the water!

_MG_4665_MG_4672_MG_4683_MG_4690_MG_4704_MG_4711

I think we will get our moneys worth from our summer Y membership…just from the splash pad!  So easy for this Mommy…I don’t have to get wet and the boys have a blast playing in the water!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friends last night my son birthday I share with you some interesting. Children LOVE bounce houses! It's great exercise and they'll be in there for hours, working off all that pent-up energy. Bouncy castle parties are memorable -- your child will remember the bounce house birthday party for his entire life.
Party Rentals Tampa