Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend 2013

Friday night we went to watch Tori’s Ball game!! The Eurey’s were there so we got to catch up with them!   Elan is 3 months older than Maddox!!  Wow…what a size difference!!photo119

Saturday morning Maddox had a ballgame.  I posted a few pics on the last post of him playing but I took some more and they are too cute not to post more! 

_MG_3123

It looks like Maddox started out the game needing to pee.

_MG_3125

Baseball ready!!

_MG_3131

Hey!  I need a ball out here!!

_MG_3158

Coach Chad coaching on first base.

_MG_3160

Running to third!!

_MG_3161_MG_3164

Ready to run home!!

_MG_3170

He made it home and now back to the dug out!!

_MG_3198

_MG_3199

Maddox’s Biggest Fan!!!

_MG_3213

Ready to hit!!

_MG_3214

He hits!!!

_MG_3218

Made it to first!!!

_MG_3248_MG_3249

He is one CUTE tee ball player!!

Sunday we went to early service so that we would have plenty of time to go put flowers on Brenda’s grave.  It was a tough day for Chris…and for me, being at Brenda and Geralds house for the first time since the funeral…really hit me hard.  It has all seemed surreal and I think being at their house it sank in that they are no longer with us.  I miss them.  I know Chris just hurts everyday for them.  My heart hurts for him.  I told him we could skip celebrating Mothers Day this year but being the awesome husband he is…he still made it very special for me….including cooking me a yummy breakfast!!

photo116

_MG_3276_MG_3277

So blessed to be their Mom!!

photo114

_MG_3293_MG_3297

Ryder…..slow down with your growing!!!

photo117

My precious gifts from Maddox and Ryder!!

photo118

It is tradition now for us to get together with the Harrison’s at Joy and Kevin’s house!_MG_3302_MG_3308

I used my zoom lens on this pic.  I was standing in the house….I couldn’t believe how it caught the detail of the dirt.

_MG_3309

Papaw’s Buddy!!

_MG_3312_MG_3316

Maddox loves playing with his monster trucks!

photo113

Ryder checking out Tori’s lizard!

_MG_3326

Handsome Caine!!

_MG_3335

Maddox is old enough to go outside and play with the big kids now without my constant supervision….it’s so bittersweet.

photo112

_MG_3337

Joy selling Tiffany on Arbonne!!

 

photo100

photo111

_MG_3342

My precious Mommy!! I love her so much!

_MG_3343

Denise…we are so thankful she is doing well after battling breast cancer.

_MG_3344

My MawMaw!!  I adore her!  She will be 88 in a few weeks!!

A very blessed weekend.  I am so thankful that God made me a Mother and so thankful he gave me such an amazing Mom and Mawmaw. I also am rejoicing my  MIL is walking streets of gold and thankful that we will be with her again one day.

No comments: