Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

What a fun Christmas we had!! The boys are at a fun age!  Even though Ryder wasn’t quite old enough to get it…he was so excited and so cute running around looking and playing with all the toys!!  Maddox has definitely got it now so the next 6-7 years with him are going to be magical!!  I’m soaking it all up!!

The boys slept in until 9!  So we got a late start….I’m sure that will change soon enough!

_MG_0874

Santa got the boys power wheels but got them for a steal!!  He bought them from a couple whose little girl rarely used them and they were like new!!

_MG_0880_MG_0883

Santa decided to sit the toys out this year instead of wrapping them all.  We will let Santa know to do this again next year…it worked out well.  They still had a few wrapped boxes to unwrap that were from us!

_MG_0902_MG_0910_MG_0911_MG_0919_MG_0922

Digging deep!!

_MG_0930

Maddox asked for a Kubota tractor for Christmas!! Santa did not disappoint…he got his Kubota tractor…it is just very small!!

_MG_0933_MG_0935

I’m helping Ryder with his stocking!

_MG_0949_MG_0957

Ryder’s favorite gift…his new boots!!

_MG_0968

Maddox and Ryder got me a Keurig!! I have been wanting one for a long time!!!

_MG_0970

They got Chris this North Face Pullover!!  They are pretty good present givers!!

6

Mom and Dad came over right as the boys got up so they got to see them check out and open most of their gifts!!

 

_MG_0979

Brenda and Gerald came shortly after. 

I made a breakfast casserole, my Mom brought sausage gravy and Brenda brought livermush and ham biscuits…so we had a yummy breakfast/brunch!!

_MG_0981

I didn’t get them in front of the tree but I got them on the four wheeler.

_MG_0983_MG_0993

These toys sum up the stage my boys are in right now!! Equipment, John Deere and monster trucks!!

_MG_0999

_MG_1008

Maddox was so excited to go ride his tractor!!  He begs everyday to go out and ride!!  Hurry up springtime!!

That evening we went to my Mom's church for our extended family get together.  The boys are starting to play so good with all their little cousins!! (that I didn’t get pics of)  There was a nursery across the hall so all the little ones played in it!

photophoto1

Tori helped supervise!

photo2

Intrigued with the talking Tom Cat on Tori’s Ipad

photo3

photo4

Playing games with Mawmaw!!

photo5

We were exhausted by the time we got home that nights and enjoyed a lazy rainy day at home the next day!!

I love Christmas, My 3 Boys, Family…and all that stuff (as Maddox would say) they make me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!

Thank you God for your many blessings!  Thank you for sending your son! Thank you for the gift of salvation and the promise of eternal life! You are exalted above all!!

No comments: