Saturday, November 17, 2012

SC Gamecocks = Date Day With My Baby!!

Last Saturday Chris and I had a much needed date day!! We went to the SC vs. AR game!!
I loved every minute of it!
I love spending as much time as possible with the little boys but you get to a point that you just need QT time with the hubby!








Being at a college game is so exciting! I especially loved the beginning...everyone is so hyped up when the team runs out on the field. I couldn't help but think that feeling and atmosphere is only a smidgen of what it will be like when we get to heaven! We will definitely be doing some cheering! The creator of all things!! I can only imagine!!!




SC won!
Thank you Chris for taking me! You're awesome!!
A Big thank you to Laura and Nate for keeping the boys! They were in Aunt and Uncle heaven!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: