Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIWW

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!!

I haven’t documented my outfits quite as much lately but here are a few from the past 2 weeks!! 

I really love doing this link up b/c it motivates me to be more creative with my outfits!!

IMG_2167[1]

Necklace – TJ Maxx, Top – Old Navy, Belt – Target, Pink Skinny cords – Target, Shoes - Target

IMG_2221[1]

Necklace – Belk, Top and Skirt – ON, Shoes – Yellow Box (My Favorite)

IMG_2248[1]

Top – Gap, Belt – TJ Maxx, Pants – American Eagle, Shoes – Ross

IMG_2308[1]

Chambray Top – ON, Belt – ON, Pants – American Eagle, Necklace – Bridier Baubles, Shoes – Lucky Brand from TJ Maxx

Cute litte boy – Blessing from Heaven via God!!

IMG_2408[1]

Top – ON, Jeans – Target, Fedora – Target, Necklace – online, Shoes - Target

IMG_2404[1]

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope everyone is having a blessed week!!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

you are teeny tiny!! love all the clothes!!! take me shopping!!