Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oak Island Vacation Part 2

So Mommy brain has taken over and I can barely remember yesterday, much less what we did a week and a half ago.  Blogging only works for me when I blog about events that are fresh on my mind!! But I do know we were at the beach having a wonderful time.  So glad I took pics so I can recollect a few moments!!

_MG_7599

 

_MG_7601

Ryder always tried to pull the seashells out of the basket and try to eat them like a cookie!!

_MG_7603_MG_7606_MG_7607_MG_7610_MG_7616

Naked boy going up the stairs!!

_MG_7637_MG_7642

_MG_7644

My Little Surfer Boy!!

_MG_7647

_MG_7653

Sandy face!

_MG_7656

A Little Digger!!

_MG_7676

Maddox staring Ryder down waiting for him to lay the shovel down so he could snatch it the second he lets go of it!!

_MG_7693

Such a sweet Papaw and Ryder moment!! Giddy up a horsey!!

_MG_7700

Maddox in his construction world!!

_MG_7701

The Great Nate and LaLa!!

_MG_7704

Mama cooked us up the best beach breakfast every morning!!

_MG_7705

Mawmaw is 87 and walked down to the beach one morning to play ball with Maddox!! Sweet Times!!  Love her!

_MG_7706

Papaw Tom!! Best Papaw and Daddy a family could ask for!!

_MG_7708

One handsome cook in the kitchen!!  Chris tore it up that evening with his Low Country Boil (Steam Pot) Supper!!

_MG_7711

My minimal makeup beach look!! I loved not having to get ready everyday!

As you can see, the first half of our week consisted of nothing but the beach with the exception of the men and La La going fishing on the boat 2 of the days!!  That is one thing I love about OI, there is nothing there to do so you don’t feel like you should be doing anything but relaxing and enjoying the beautiful beach!! 

Next up…Ferry to Fort Fisher and Aquarium

No comments: