Monday, July 16, 2012

Week in Review…Collage Style!!

Gosh I can’t believe another week has come and gone!!  Thank goodness I have pictures to help me remember what we did in the week!! 

One of the biggest highlights this week is little Ryder has started taking steps!!!!!  We are about to have a full time walker on our hands!!! It is just too cute seeing him taking those little steps!!

I have been loving me some instagram!!  Do you instagram??  I am kimmiecarrigan if you want to follow!! I love seeing the pics that friends and twitter/blog friends post.

2012-07-17

So this first collage is just sporadic stuff from the week.  From my go to hairstyle…the side pony to Ryder and his one shoe on one shoe off issue!! The clothes were from my little shopping getaway to Old Navy last Wed…they were running 40% off…it doesn’t take much to make me happy!!

2012-07-172

Saturday we had a fun day hanging out with Chad and Becky on the lake.  Maddox got to wake surf with Chad!!  It amazes me that Chad can get up on the board holding a 43lb boy!!  Maddox had fun but we bribed him to do it by telling him he could play in the sand box at their house when we got back.  ha!  It doesn’t take much to make him happy either!!

IMG_0759

_MG_6660

Me and my big boy after church Sunday!!

2012-07-15 002

Sunday evening we went to PT and Jocelyn’s house to celebrate PT’s 40th Birthday!!  I didn’t get a pic of the birthday boy but check out that awesome cake!!!  He loves the Red Sox!  We love hanging out with our church friends!  They are all so special to us!!

IMG_0787

It’s Monday Morning!!! Today Ryder is 13 months!!!

2012-07-16

To celebrate we headed to the pool!! We have been so busy this summer we haven’t made it to the pool much, so I was excited to go.  Last summer we went a few times a week when I was on maternity leave and I miss that!! I love spending time with my niece and nephew and of course my Sissy!!  Maddox is getting braver in the water, he doesn’t hold onto me for dear life anymore.  Ryder on the other hand…has not got real comfortable with the water yet….I think he could take it or leave it!!

Look at this bed….gone are Maddox’s crib/toddler days…he has an official big boy bed…bedding and all!! He has only fell out of it once…but don’t worry…he didn’t get hurt.

IMG_0803

Hope yall had a great weekend and Monday!! Be Blessed!!

No comments: