Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our Fourth of July….and Fifth of July!!

We had a fabulous 4th!! There were a lot of first on the fourth!!  Maddox caught his first fish and he and Ryder went on their first boat rides!! Maddox wouldn’t touch the fish but Ryder didn’t seem to mind it!

_MG_6453_MG_6460

Poor Ryder didn’t feel so well…he was running a low fever.  We think he may be getting ready to cut more teeth.

_MG_6467

Fishing with Daddy…this is a monumental moment.

_MG_6473

He caught one!!!  Maddox’s First Fish!!!

_MG_6479_MG_6486

Going for a boat ride on Chad and Becky’s new Moomba!!  Love the boat!!

_MG_6488

Maddox LOVED riding on the boat!!  He just laughed and giggled!!

_MG_6491

My hottie hubby!!

_MG_6494

We had to go out on the boat in between thunderstorms!! 

_MG_6497_MG_6500

This is the water slide at Chad and Becky’s!!  It is so much fun.  I marked the top of the slide and the bottom.  I think it is over 80 feet long and you fly down it!  Me and Maddox went down it on Saturday!!

photo5

The boys knocked out on the way home!!

_MG_6503

I love that his cheek is laying on the life jacket!!

photo

I was so excited to wake board and wake surf!!  I don’t know that I have done either one since having the boys.  I sure have missed it!!  I am paying the price today b/c my muscles are getting really sore!  You work muscles you don’t know you have!!

photo1

_MG_6505

Today we had a play date with Bonnie and Kali at Carowinds!!  It was super hot out today but we had so much fun! 

_MG_6507_MG_6512

photo6

Maddox and Kali get along so good!!

_MG_6516

photo4

_MG_6521

Bonnie rode these pirate ships with Maddox and she said he was loving them!!!

This little kiddie coaster is always a big hit with Maddox and Kali loved it too!!  They got to keep riding it over and over b/c no one else was in line!!

_MG_6535_MG_6537_MG_6546_MG_6547_MG_6552_MG_6567

photo3

I left Ryder with my Mom and I sure missed him!!! Have I ever said how much I love my boys??

It’s been a great 4th and 5th…now back to work on the 6th!!!

1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

wow! I can't believe how long you can keep your balance wake surfing! I'm truly impressed!! Have you been doing that for years? So great to see that you guys are doing well and you look fantastic momma!