Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ryder is 5 Months!

This past Wednesday Ryder turned 5 months!!

Ryder…what are you up to?

You are just sweet, sweet, sweet!!! You are still very laid back and just an easy baby!

080

You are wearing 6 months clothes…you can still wear some 3-6 and some 6-9 are starting to fit you as well.  Maddox was so much bigger than you at this age…he was already in 9 and 12 months…so you are just now getting to wear his hand me downs.

082

I’m not sure how much you weigh…if I had to guess..I would say well over 16 lbs…maybe 17lbs.  I need to weigh you tomorrow and see.  You are still in a size 2 diaper.

084

You are eating 7 oz of formula every 3 hours.  We tried to feed you some rice cereal from the spoon this week and you just gagged and spit it back out.  I think we need to go get you some real baby food!

093

You still sleep really good.  You take 2 short naps a day and 1 long nap.  The time change has got you getting up earlier in the morning.  I don’t mind b/c it just gives me more time with you before I go to work.

138

While I was in the hospital…you started rolling over. tear.  You love to play in your excersaucer, play mat, bumbo and you still like your swing a little.  We will have to break out the doorway jumper for you soon…Maddox loved it!!

147

You LOVE watching your Big Brother.  Wherever he is and whatever he is doing..you are always trying to watch.  He is sweet to you sometimes.ha!

174

You are in a size 2 shoe.

156

185

Your starting to do a lot of jabbering!!  It is just too sweet!

187188190196205

2011-08-17

 

I am so, so thankful that I was home from the hospital in time to be with you on your 5 month birthday.  I missed you so much and it was so hard not being able to care for you for a week.  You are so blessed to have a great family that can jump in and be there for you whenever Mommy and Daddy can’t.  You are a blessed little boy!

I love you more than words can say!

No comments: