Monday, September 26, 2011

Ryder’s Dedication - These Are The Words I Would Say

On Sunday, September 25th we dedicated our sweet baby Ryder back to his Heavenly Father.  It was such a beautiful, awesome, hair raising dedication….by the end….my MIL dedicated her own life back to the Lord!!  That is the MIGHTY God we serve!!!  God is already using my babies for his Glory…and I know this is just the beginning!084

I wish at  times like this that I was a better writer.  I have always struggled with writing and especially writing eloquently.  I often feel very repetitive with my words and I find it hard to capture the thoughts in my head and to get them down.  This was just a very special day in my life and I just can’t put into words all the reasons why.  085

I just thank God for choosing me and Chris to be the vessels to bring these 2 special boys into this world.  I pray that they will always be a light in this world.  That God’s Love will always shine thru them….and thru them…the lost will see the light and be drawn to it….and lives will be changed!

086

Sidewalk Prophets sing a song titled “The Words I Would Say”…. I love this song and especially the words to the chorus…

I will tell you (Maddox and Ryder)  some Simple Truths

Be strong in the lord and never give up hope….your going to do great things… I already know….God’s got his hand on you so don’t live life in fear…forgive and forget buy don’t forget why you’re here….take your time and pray….these are the words I would say.

087

I was so happy that I had my family there. 

089090

After the dedication we all went to my Mom and Dad’s house for lunch!!  Mom fixed a huge meal consisting of country style steak and gravy, rice, corn, green beans, deviled eggs, vegetable casserole, biscuits, chicken tenders and a yummy apple cake!!!  Are you hungry yet?

092

Ryder wore the same outfit that Maddox wore for his dedication!! 107110118131

Mawmaw Brenda

Maddox was so excited to have all his favorite people at church with him and to see them all at his Nana’s house!! (minus Uncle Kevin and Caine…they were on a fishing trip)

140141146150152156165

Laura is saying “Go Panthers!”

170

I LOVE my family and I thank God so much for blessing me with them.  Such a special day! 

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

what a beautiful post!! and a very special day!!! so glad your family was able to be there with you!

Anna & Kirby said...

What a wonderful day!

Olga Marquez said...

I feel the same way when it comes to writing. Honestly, you do a great job on writing!

How awesome is that, that your mil re-dedicated her life to christ! Praise God!

What a wonderful day dedicating litter Ryder! Can't wait to do the same for Madison.

I love that last family picture! You all look great! You look gorgeous in all the pictures!

Summer said...

So happy for you guys! Ryder is just adorable!!! Not sure when we are dedicating Colton. We missed the last one since both our families were out of town. The next one is thanksgiving and we will be out of town. Looks like it will be Feb.

I LOVE the last picture o the four of you all! Ya'll are such a beautiful family!!!!