Monday, September 19, 2011

Ryder is 3 Months!!

Ryder…you are 3 months old already!  The last 3 months have been the best 3 months of my life b/c you make our family complete!  You and your brother are true gifts from God!

_MG_5197

So what are you up to?  Well, you still do a lot of sleeping but we are happy to have you awake more so we can see your sweet smiles and hear your precious cackles. 

You just bumped up to a size 2 diaper.  You are still wearing 0-3 months but they are starting to get too small….which is fine b/c they are all summer clothes and we are moving on into the fall.  I may have to buy you some 3-6 fall clothes b/c Maddox was already in 6-9 month clothes by the Fall.  You are smaller than he was at this age.  It’s ok with me b/c I want to keep you little as long as I can!!

You are taking 5oz every 3 hours during the day….you take your last bottle between 7-9 and then you have been sleeping thru the night and waking between 6-8 for your morning bottle.  We are so thankful we have had 2 babies that sleep good!!!

_MG_5217

You are doing great staying at Nana’s…she says you don’t sleep much…just cat naps…I think it is because you are just missing your Mommy.  I miss you so much now that I’m back to work but the saying is true

…”absence makes the heart grow fonder”….

I just appreciate even more the time that I am with you.

_MG_5235

_MG_5245

You are so stinkin cute!!

_MG_5249

You are now sitting really good in your Bumbo.  You are getting strong!  It won’t be long you’ll be wrestling around in the floor with Brother!

You weigh around 14 lbs

_MG_5254_MG_5255_MG_5258

Your eyes are still blue!!

_MG_5263

You are sucking on those hands a lot!!  I love when I lay you on your changing pad….you kick kick kick those cute little chunky legs!

_MG_5269

Ryder Bear…you are just too sweet!!  We LOVE you so much!!

No comments: