Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lately

I don’t know how I get so behind on blogging!  I need to do better so I can come up with better titles for my posts…I feel like “catch up, this and that, and last weeks happenings are a little worn out by me! ha!

These pics are from last Friday…Andrea and Taylor stopped by for a little visit!

003

Taylor, Ryder and Maddox

016

So sweet!!  They are growing so fast!!

020

Friday evening, Chris was out of town with the football team.  They had a scrimmage game about 2 hours away.  So me and the boys played outside and caught up with the neighbors. 

023052055056

Saturday, I had a few hours of ME time!!

Sunday, Me and Ryder went to church and Chris and Maddox stayed home.  Chris woke up with a pounding headache.  He got ready for church anyway but even before we left he was still in pain.  I knew I could not handle both boys during service b/c Maddox still will not go into nursery.  Here is Baby Kendal…she was born a few days before Ryder and we were all in the hospital at the same time.

IMG_7885IMG_7886

Sunday after church, we went to Chris’s Mom and Dad’s for Sunday dinner.  I have been on a diet trying to get rid of my baby weight but I decided to allow myself to eat good that meal!  His parents know how to do Sunday dinner!! Yum!!

059

Keeley, she will be a year old soon

061

Maddox and Kenny, they had a ball playing together

064075

Kristie getting to meet and hold Ryder for the first time!

Sunday evening, we had some freaky looking clouds pass over!  I could just imagine a tornado dropping out of them…they were swirling.

084093

Monday, we went to the pool….after we went on our walk!

2011-08-15_10-02-25_912

Maddox is gearing up for football season!!

2011-08-15_10-02-34_331

104

106

Ryder slept the whole time.  I could just squeeze him in the pic below.

117125

Joy had to go to the bank so to keep from having to dry Tori’ hair…I braided it for her.  I think it turned out cute!!

126

128129131

Ryder still snoozing!  I love his blue eyes but I love these sweet sleeping pics too!

138

I’m not going to overload this post with anymore days and will try to finish catching up in the next one. 

No comments: