Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some Catching Up!!

So Chris always lets me know when I start getting behind on blogging!! ha!  I’m glad that he motivates me to keep my blog current!!! It’s really hard to believe that over a week has passes since I have done a  post…time is flying by so quickly now!!!  We are down to just 3 short weeks before Ryder is due!!! Wow!!!

So in the last week….what have we done other than work???  Well, we have  95% of the nursery complete….which makes me feel very relieved!!!  I am very happy with how it has turned out!!!  I will do a post on it  probably over the weekend!!  We also enjoyed a fun but busy Memorial weekend.  We went to our nephew’s wedding on Saturday, grilled out with friends on Sunday and was poolside on Monday!!!

Here are some pics from Maddox’s trip to the pool!  He has on one of Chris’s old hats that was obviously way too big for him…but he sported it the whole way there anyway!!

IMG_9017IMG_9018

He was a little nervous at first but it didn’t take him long to warm up to the water!!  He really enjoyed splashing and throwing the beach balls to everybody!!   Give him a ball and he’s happy!!

IMG_9022IMG_9023

And here is Baby Ryder…wishing it was time for him to come out and play!!! I told him to come on!!!!

IMG_9028IMG_9035

Caine giving Maddox swim lessons!!!

Here are a few pics of my sweet lil man from today!!  He is enjoying one of Nana’s cake pops!!!

IMG_9038IMG_9039IMG_9040IMG_9041

These are the faces I got when I asked him to smile!!!  He is getting so silly!!!

IMG_9045

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!  We are just trying to stay cool in this record breaking super hot weather!!!  Is this a sign of how hot the  summer will be?  Thank goodness I won’t be preggers much longer!!!!

3 comments:

All That Glitters said...

He is just the cutest thing!!! I bet our bys would just be a mess together!! I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left girl!!

Olga Marquez said...

I was wondering how you were doing?!?! I thought maybe you had already gone into labor! How crazy, only 3 more weeks!!! It feels like you just announced you were preggos! Can't wait to see the newest addition soon!! Keep us updated! :)

Casey Martinez said...

I can't believe how long it has been since I have visited your blog...because I don't get my updates right anymore for some reason and I don't blog as much. boo. You are SOOOOOO close!!! So exciting!!! M looks so cute swimming in the pool! love it!