Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Great Daddy!!!!

There is just no way I can begin to say enough about how great a Father Chris is.  I’m already getting teary eyed as I think about what all I could say about him.

maddox 396

Just to start off….as we were leaving the hospital on Friday with Ryder, the nurse and I were waiting for Chris to pull the car up.  The sweet older nurse says….”I can tell he is a really good Daddy isn’t he, you can tell he adores yall”.    In the short amount of time that she was around Chris…she saw the heart and actions of an amazing Daddy!!  My heart just warmed up because I know that I am so blessed!  Of course I responded…”he is a great Daddy!!”

So today on Father’s Day I just want to say thank you Chris for all the things you do for our family.  You are always patient, loving and kind.  You are a hard worker who provides.  You help so much with whatever I ask you to do.  You are amazing with Maddox…I love seeing how you love him and I know you will be the same way with Ryder.  The list honestly goes on and on…..but most importantly…you are a man of God.  I know that we are so blessed because you pray for our family each and everyday.  Thank you so much for all you do!  I know at times it may feel like it goes unnoticed and unappreciated but I promise….it doesn’t.

Happy  Father’s Day!!  We love you so much!!!

No comments: