Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother’s Day 2011 (a week late)

It’s going to  be hard to recap Mother’s Day b/c it has been a whole week ago….and this pregnancy brain of mine can only remember the current day so I am going to let the pictures do the talking!!  I do remember it was a super fun weekend…my shower was on Saturday and then Mother’s Day on Sunday!  We had a cook out at Joys and The Harrison’s came over to celebrate with us!!

IMG_8528

I usually get my Mawmaw a new purse for either Mother’s Day or her birthday…she always loves what I pick out for her!

IMG_8530IMG_8532

I got my precious Mommy some jewelry…it was a beautiful set!!! 

IMG_8536

When I wear this necklace…Maddox always wants to chew on it…I think he thinks it looks like candy!

IMG_8538

Another surprise for Ryder’s nursery!!!  Joy made these letters for me…aren’t they cute!!! She used left over fabric from the bedding and mod podged it to the letters!  Love it!!

IMG_8539IMG_8540

Outdoor fun!!!

IMG_8545IMG_8547IMG_8548IMG_8555IMG_8556

The Harrisons

IMG_8562IMG_8564IMG_8567IMG_8569

I am so thankful to be a Mother and I love every second of it!!!  Next year, I will have a picture with both my boys!!!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

isn't saying "my boys" so much fun! love it! :) you look great! can't wait to 'meet' your new little man :)