Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother Daughter Banquet and Big Boy Maddox

Sunday Evening my Mom’s Church had a Mother Daughter Banquet.  I just have to brag on my  Mom and say she headed up the whole thing and did a fabulous job doing it!!  She is so talented…she also catered a wedding the day before!!  She is definitely a woman of many talents!!

IMG_8190

My beautiful Mawmaw, Niece Tori, LaLa and JayJay

IMG_8194IMG_8196

You can tell I’m 32 weeks Preggo by my chunky face!!

IMG_8198

The talent in my family doesn’t stop with my Mom….LaLa is also very talented!!  She is an awesome musician, singer and songwriter!!  She wrote the cutest song about Mom’s and dedicated it to our Mom…it was super cute but yet by the end brought a little  tear to your eye!!

IMG_8201

Here is Momma about to tear up while Laura is singing her song to her!!

IMG_8212

The theme for the banquet was “Hats off to Women” .  A lot of the women decorated hats with a theme and then we got to judge the parade of hats!  There were some really creative and super cute hats.  My Mom’s hat was called “Betty Crocker”.

This is Maddox’s reaction when I told him I would give him an M&M if he would smile for me!! 

2

1

Maddox loves fire trucks and he loves making the sounds of all the transportation vehicles.  Police Cars, Motorcycles, Ambulance, School Bus, Boats and Cars, lawn mowers…etc…he’s got them all down pat!!

Look at this little man who has decided he prefers a chair at the table over his high chair!!! What?  I can’t believe how much he is growing up!!

IMG_8214

It’s been a long time since I have taken any bath time pics so I decided to snap some tonight!!  At the rate he is growing…I won’t have the chance to take these pictures to much longer!!

IMG_8217IMG_8233IMG_8234

Maddox is just amazing us everyday with all his new words and skills!!  On Saturday….he all of a sudden decided to start saying “tank you” every time we do anything for him….it is too precious!!!  It’s hard to believe I only have a little over 7 weeks left of it being just him!!  I’m soaking it all up!

1 comment:

The Broome's said...

I can't believe that you are 32 weeks already. It seems like yesterday you were announcing you were preggo. Great pictures and loved your Moms hat!