Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Almost 35 Weeks And Maddox is 23 Months!!

So Maddox….what are you up to now that you are just a month shy of being 2!!  You are a MESS!!!  Literally and with love!!!  You keep us laughing all the time with all the cute things you do and say but man you sure know how to make messes!!!  This picture is just a true shot of the stage you are in!!!  I’m not sure if it is because I am 8 months pregnant and it just harder to do everything or if it just the 2’s that are going to be harder! I hope it is just the being pregnant part b/c with Ryder on the way…I may have my hands full!!!  No matter what though….I LOVE every second and I still savor every moment with you!!!

IMG_8838IMG_8845

I had to put this pic on.  I just started laughing when I saw it.  I was trying to take my own maternity pic (that is why my head is cut off) and you decided you wanted to be in the pic!!! I love that face…it shows the other meaning of  what I mean by…you are a  “mess”!!

You love playing outside and riding your tricycle…you don’t know how to use the pedals but you sure know how to ride the Flinstone way…and you are fast at it too!!  You still take your paci at night but do well without it throughout the day.  You love chocolate milk right now.  You have cried for me a few times within the last couple weeks when I drop you off at Nana’s.  I’m not sure if it is just a stage or if it’s b/c you know Mommy is about to have another baby.  I get so tickled when you see a bug…you say “ewwwww naty (nasty).  You still love balls but you also love to push your trucks around and play with your transportation toys!!  You know most of your colors..blue,green, white, pink, purple, and orange.  You are talking up a storm…you can repeat about anything we say. 

You are just so much fun and I’m excited about your birthday coming up next month!  I can’t believe you will be 2…it blows my mind.  We will be having your party at Monkey Joes as long as I’m not in the hospital giving birth to your little brother!!

I will be 35 weeks on Friday….(I am so inaccurate with my prego posts)

IMG_8859

How Far Along: 34 Weeks and 5 days

Size of baby: Ryder is the size of a honeydew melon (about 5.75 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: A lot (what can I say….I enjoy food during this time!! ha!)

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, some maternity tops and some regular tops.

Gender: It's a Boy!!! Ryder Thomas Carrigan

Movement: Lots of movement…I can see my belly jump when I’m sitting still and I’m sure I’m feeling knees and elbows poking now!!

Sleep: Some nights are great and some nights are restless…my new body pillow is helping a lot!!

What I miss: Not much right now!

Cravings:none….can  you believe it??

Symptoms: some Braxton hicks

Best Moment this week: hearing the heart beat…and just day dreaming about the soon coming special day!!

No comments: