I received this blog award from Anna at A Pair Of Kings. Thanks Anna!
I have a hard time thinking up random facts about myself. I almost need to take this award on as a project for the week so I can write them down as I think of them! But, I would probably forget to do that so I will just put what I think of right now! I am going to put things that are not in my profile….so if you want to know the most important facts about me….read my profile!!
1. I just recently ate a whole bag of Peanut Butter M&M’s (the big bag) within 48 hours! I LOVE those things!!!! (therefore…I should know why I am putting on the pregnancy weight!)
2. I can’t wait for The Bachelor to come on tonight!!!! My favorite girl is Emily…she’s a great representation of Charlotte!
3. I am the worst cook ever!!! Last Monday night I wouldn’t even eat what I fixed…it was NOT good! Thank goodness my Mom spoils me with supper several nights a week!
4. I am a DREAMER!!! I love to set goals and make them happen. Sometimes I get frustrated when I don’t feel like my long term goals are ever going to come to past.
5. I want to learn to sew. I got a sewing machine about 5 years ago for Christmas and have used it once. I don’t even remember how to thread it. My mom is a great sewer so I hope one day she can teach me.
6. My favorite time of the year is…..DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!! I love when the time changes back and we get that extra hour of daylight!!! Which by the way is happening March 13th!!!! Yay!!!!
7. I love working but I would love to work a little less and be more of a stay at home mom. I realize how short the time is when your kids are little and I know you can never get that time back. It is not in the financial cards for me to be a stay at home mom but I know a God who can perform miracles….so I’m not giving up hope!!
Wow….these took me a while!
So, since I had to do some thinking today….I’m going to challenge a few more blog friends to do the same!!!
Casey at One Day at a Time (she has the cutest baby girl Daisy and is an amazing photographer)
Jan at Gigi's Journey (I love getting to chat with Jan every four weeks….she has great taste!)
Laura at Taylor Tales (My favorite little sister ever!)
Summer at The Deepe Peeps (We are both prego with boys that will be born around the same time and we both have boys that were born almost the same time!)
Olga at Life with the Marquez Family (she has the prettiest little girls and the best hair ever!)
Kimberley at Key Moments (she is one of the sweetest Blog friends and I would love it if she lived close by so we could meet! Her boys are adorable!)
Congratulations Girls….and have fun!!!