Monday, September 27, 2010

Show us Your Life…Master Bedrooms

 

Well, I’m a few days late but i’m going to jump in anyway!! 

Kelly at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show us your life Fridays…this past Friday was Master Bedrooms!  Here are some pics of ours.  Please look past the plain wall color…it is not my personality or decorating sense….we just haven’t made it that far painting yet!!

IMG_5346

This is the view from the door going into the room.

IMG_5347 IMG_5348 IMG_5349 IMG_5350 IMG_5351 IMG_5352 IMG_5354

My jewelry tray

IMG_5355 IMG_5359 IMG_5360

I got this cute piece of pottery for Christmas one year and It makes a great catch all for my hair accessories.  When I take my hair down before bed…i just throw the holder in the dish!!

IMG_5362

My one year Bible and Devotion book..I need to read more.

 

IMG_5364

My friend Emily got me the beautiful Mosaic lamp for Christmas this past year and it looks perfect with the colors and decor of the bedroom.

IMG_5365

The brown pillow was the inspiration piece for the color scheme of the bedroom. 

IMG_5367 IMG_5368

I love lots of pillows…can u tell?  Counting our sleeping pillows there are 16 pillows!

IMG_5370 IMG_5372 IMG_5380 IMG_5394

So there you have it…The Carrigan’s Master Bedroom!

4 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

love the pillows on the bed and all the cute decor!! YOu have done a great job. Makes me want to get on it and do something with or horrible blah master bedroom...money and time;)

Kimberley said...

looks great!

Lori McKinzie said...

I love the pillows !!

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

Pretty room! Your pillows are my favorite :)