Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lovin My Maddox!!

 

Since Maddox has been 8 weeks old and I went back to work, I have had lots of moments that I wished I was a SAHM!!  Springtime was really hard with the weather warming up and I knew there was so much more we could get outside and do.  Then there has been weeks that I was so glad I had my work to get away to.  This week has been a combination!  On Monday I was so glad I was going to be working the next day b/c the day was a little trying.  Then I have days like today…when I just wish I had more time to spend with my lil man!!  He is just growing up so fast and learning so much and I just want more time to play with him, read to him, teach him new words and love on him!  It’s true absence makes the heart grow fonder…I worked 13 hours yesterday and missed seeing him totally…he was already asleep when I got home :( .  So I just savored every moment with him today!!

These pics are right before he knocked out for the night!!

IMG_4389 IMG_4390 IMG_4391 IMG_4392

Ohhhh……I just love him sooooooo much!!!!

No comments: