Sunday, June 13, 2010

Swimming, Walking, Moma and Just about 1!!!!

Maddox had his first pool experience last Monday!!!  He wasn’t to sure at first but after a few minutes he was lovin it!!   It blows my mind that one short year ago, i was floating around in this pool with a big ole pregnant belly!!!  It feels like yesterday!!  Now I have this super cute, super fun almost one year old to play with and teach all about the water and swimming!

100_4057 100_4058 100_4059100_4061

  100_4064 

100_4071

He loved this float, he just laid back and chilled!

100_4073

He’s getting sleepy!!

  100_4076

Knocked Out!!

100_4077  

Besides all the swimming, Maddox decided he likes walking!!  He took his first steps on May 22nd but has only been taking steps here and there.  On Wednesday June 9th he decided to start walking around everywhere!!  He is still a little wobbly but he’s getting pretty good!! 

Another big milestone that happened this week is he said MOMA!!!!  I always call Chris when I leave work and we usually talk during my ride home and start catching up on each others day.  Chris said, “Guess what?  He’s been saying Moma. a bunch!!”  So when I got home he did say it some more.  I just wanted to melt.  I finally got to hear that sweet sound!  On the downside, he has only said it one time since Thursday. :(  So did he forget or is he just being stubborn?  Either way I’m ready to hear it some more!!

IMG_7014

Here is Maddox and Chris dressed alike in there camo shorts and blue t’shirts at the ball field!  Too sweet!!

IMG_7009

Maddox and Aunt La La,  after about 10 pictures we finally got this half smile from Maddox but he still would not look at the camera!!  He’s such a ham!

 

Here are a few pics from todays swim trip!  Daddy got to enjoy seeing little man in the pool!

 IMG_7030 IMG_7032 IMG_7033 IMG_7036 IMG_7037

So we have had another blessed week!!!  I’m going to savor the next 4 days before my baby turns 1!  Tomorrow we are off t0 Carowinds!  No matter how old I get, I always get excited about that!! 

No comments: