Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The List!!

First of all, I am not the most organizied person in the world but one thing I have done pretty regularly for a long time is make a to-do list for my day off work. In the past, I could have 20 things on the list & it was my goal to mark all of them off! There is such a feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day to see you conquered THE LIST!! Well, now that I have an 8 month old, I have had to come to terms with the fact if I get 2 things marked off my list.....I have still conquered it!!! Ha! It's amazing how the little things in life change!! :)


Sometimes just to make myself feel better, I create this kind of list!!

Brush my teeth
Take A shower
Make the Bed
Feed Maddox Breakfast, Bottle, Lunch, Bottle, Snack, Bottle, Supper, Bottle
Clean Bottles & prepare them for the next day
Unload diswaher/ put away/ reload
Laundry/fold Laundry/fold Laundry/fold........put away Laundry
Change Diaper x 7
Rock Maddox to sleep x 2 or 3
Pack Diaper Bag
Pack Car (you feel like you have to pack the house)
Run errands .....Bank, Groceries, Target, Dr. Appts
Vaccum, Sweep
Cook Supper
Read to Maddox / Play with Maddox
Read my Bible

Get it!!! If I write down everything I do, I get to mark it all off & once again.....I'm Super Woman!!!


Cheerios were on my Grocery list for Monday & here is Maddox & his first time having Cheerios!!!

No comments: